Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Monday June 28, 2010

This morning I came to the office to work. There wasn’t much to do, but I wanted to come incase my romper came back. I ended up cutting out everyone else’s stencils which is a pain, but I didn’t cut my self today so that’s good. Then I colored everyone’s layouts which I actually enjoy doing because it takes me back to the good ol’ days when im summers consisted of coloring in my Trolls coloring book and running in the fire hydrant shape sprinkler in the back yard.

Once I finished cutting and coloring I worked on the batik and seamstress profiles. Everyone is suppose to fill them out and send them back to me once they go on site visits, that way I can organize them and try to find any information that might be missing. However, people haven’t been so good at doing that. I think its because things here are so unorganized everything gets lost in the confusion.

My romper also came back today. I was so excited, but then when I tried it on it didn’t fit right, it gave me a bit of a camel toe. So, I made some corrections and sent it back hopefully next time it will fit right.

After work the West Point volunteers came to Eli’s again for dinner. It was weird talking to them about their school and how strict it is. I think I would go crazy with so many rules. Their teacher who was with them said that most people from West Point are really socially awkward because their social lives are pretty much put on a stand still the entire time they’re at the school and then after graduation they’re in the military for five years. However, All the people who were here seemed pretty normal and they were all really nice.

Quote of the day: Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens” - Kahlil Gibran

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're fixing the romper,can't have the Camel Toe!!! :-) When will the things you are designing be for sale online or in stores here in the USA? Love Ya

    ReplyDelete