Monday, June 21, 2010

Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHERS DAY! I would like to devote this post to my dad! Thanks for everything you have done and continue to do. I LOVE you!

In one month at 10:30 in the morning, I will be landing in Detroit. Pretty crazy how quickly time has been flying by.

Today was really mellow. It was pretty cloudy out and there wasn’t anything really to do. In the morning I drafted a pattern for school, and then tomorrow im going to have one of the women from Global Mama’s sew it out of the fabric I batiked at Judy’s last week because we don’t have access to a sewing machine.

For lunch a couple of us came to the hotel to eat. The food was good, but not THAT good, and really over priced. I don’t think we will eat there again. After lunch we just hung around the house together. I read my book for a little bit, and then we went to Eli’s for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment